LED Lighting Upgrade + Tax Incentives + Rebates = Net Zero Investment*
LED Lighting Upgrade
You will eliminate avoidable profit leaks when you choose an LED Lighting Upgrade.
- Reduced Energy Cost
- Reduced Maintenance Cost
- Improved Visual Performance
- Shrink Your Environmental Footprint
The government wants you to make your building more efficient, and offers tax incentives to help you pay for it.
- Partial Asset Depreciation – on removal of existing (the remaining depreciation)
- Bonus Depreciation / QIP – on installation of new (applied to new equipment)
- Accelerated Depreciation – 3115 change of accounting method (we provide the required forensic engineering study)
- EPAct – Energy Policy Act – 179D
Utility companies want you to make your building more efficient, and offer rebates to help you pay for it.
- Prescriptive Rebates
- Custom Rebates
- Combination Rebates
You won’t save money on LED Upgrades with TaxCentric Lighting – You’ll MAKE MONEY*
Fill out the contact form below, and we will show you how.
Custom Financing Available
Competitive interest rates.
Contact us. Find out how TaxCentric Lighting can help you.